Not in my self
Not in money
Not in the government
Hebrews 11:1 “To have faith is to be are of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see” GNB
Jeremiah 29:11 “I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.“ GNB
Psalm 42:5 “Why am I so sad? Why am I so troubled? I will put my hope in God, and once again I will raise him, my Saviour and my God.” GNB
Hebrews 6:19 “We have this hope as an anchor for our lives. It is safe and sure, and goes through the curtain of the heavenly temple into the sanctuary” GNB
1 Corinthians 13:13 “Meanwhile these three remain: faith, hope, and love; and the greatest of these is love.” GNB
Romans 15:4 “Everything written in the Scriptures was written to teach us, in order that we might have hope through the patience and encouragement which Scriptures give us” GNB
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hope through difficult times:
James 1:2-4 My brothers and sisters, consider yourselves fortunate when all kinds of trials come your way, 3 for you know that when your faith succeeds in facing such trials, the result is the ability to endure. 4 Make sure that your endurance carries you all the way without failing, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing” GNB
2 Corinthians 4:8-9 “We are often troubled, but not crushd; sometimes in doubt, but never in despair; 9 there are many enemies, but we are never without a friend; and tough badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.” GNB
Romans 5:3-5 “We also boast of our troubles, because we know that trouble produces endurance, 4 endurance brings God's approval, and his approval creates hope. 5 This hope does not disappoint us, for God poured out his love into our hearts by means of the Holy Spirit, who is God's gift to us.” GNB
Romans 8:28 “We know that in all things God works for good with those who love him, those whom he has called according to his purpose” GNB
John 16:33 “I have told you this so that you will have peace by being united with me. The world I'll make you suffer. But be brave! I have defeated the world” GNB
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Miscellaneous:
Joshua 1:9 “Remember that I have commanded you to be determined and confident! Don't be afraid or discouraged, for I, the Lord your God, am with you wherever you go” GNB
Philippians 1:6 “And so I am sure that God, who begun this good work in you, will carry it on until it is finished on the day of Christ Jesus” GNB
Proverbs 13:12 “When hope is crushed, the heart is crushed, but a wish come true fills you with joy” GNB
Ephesians 2:10 “For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared 'n advance for us to do” NIV
Romans 15:13 “May God, the source of hope, fill you with all joy and peace by means of your faith in him, so that your hope will continue to grow by the power of the Holy Spirit” GNB
1 Peter 1:3 “Let us give thanks to the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ! Because of his great mercy he gave us new life by raising Jesus Christ from death. This fills us with living hope” GNB
Psalm 121:1-2 “I look to the mountains; where will my help come from? 2 My help will come from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.” GNB
1 Corinthians 9:24 “Surely you know that many runners take part in a race, but only one of them wins the prize. Run, then, in such a way as to win the prize” GNB
Philippians 3:12, 14 “I do no claim that I have already succeeded or have already become perfect. I keep striving to win the prize for which Christ Jesus has already won me to himself. 14 So I run straight towards the goal in order to win the prize, which is God's call through Christ Jesus to the life above” GNB
Comments
Post a Comment